Monday, March 23, 2020

Memento

This was our first movie and I can't give it a good review because I fell asleep before it was over.  I found it very confusing and even reading the synopsis on IMDB, I still couldn't figure it out.


He keeps lots of notes, including many tattoos.
 
Ned explained it to me and it was still confusing.  The description on IMDB reads:


Leonard (Guy Pearce) is tracking down the man who raped and murdered his wife. The difficulty, however, of locating his wife's killer is compounded by the fact that he suffers from a rare, untreatable form of memory loss. Although he can recall details of life before his accident, Leonard cannot remember what happened fifteen minutes ago, where he's going, or why.

There is apparently an important plot twist near the end that I know now, but I'm not sure I want to see the movie again just to get to that point.

Critic review:  3 stars (2 for the movie and 1 for its ability to give me a nice nap)

No comments: