Friday, March 27, 2020

Rocketman -- sort of

Today's movie was Rocketman, which I've been  wanting to see and which Ned had not seen.  A friend of his has what I  guess, are pirated movies on a hard drive.  That's how I was able to see Judy before the Oscar broadcast.

So we settled in to watch it.  I was never a big Elton John fan, but I just loved this movie.  I loved how it was shot, for one thing, and surprisingly I enjoyed the movie too.

We had been watching nearly an hour and Elton had just made a triumphant appearance at the Troubador in Los Angeles.


And the recording just stopped.  Apparently we only have half the movie.  Ned tried all the other sources for downloading the rest of it, unsuccessfully, unless we want to pay $12 to buy it.   So we had to call a halt to today's movie and will watch something different next time -- and keep our eyes out for when we can find the entire recording of Rocketman!

No comments:

Post a Comment